Thursday, September 14, 2006

Kankles

So here it is, lovely girlies! It's our new blog. Don't blame me for the title... Kendra came up with it, and somehow it just stuck. She claims she has huge ankles, more prominently known and defined as "kankles."

Anyways, this blog is for updating personal information, breaking new, regular news, boring stuff, life changing moments, childhood memories... yada yada yada. You get the drift. Pretty much anything goes on this page except for stuff not concerning yourself. Like, you can't blog about silly putty or string cheese or lame movies... unless it was Brooke eating string cheese and Kendra eating silly putty while watching some lame movie. But that is about the only exception to that rule. Anyways, we should try to keep this up to date by blogging at least once a week. Try to hold up your end... or else Brooke will vote you off the island. Commence. That is all. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Brookie said...

Note to random viewers: The girl in the picture is not really me. Though I may actually be as crazy/weird as she appears, it is not in fact me. That is all.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Kalimana (Kalli Pavon) said...

No offense to whoever that girl in your "googled" picture is, but thank Heavens it isn't you.

Kalli

P.S. If I want to blog about string cheese, and my boring life merits nothing more to write about, I will do as I please. In the event that I am voted off the island, I will refer to this brief disclosure, in that I AM part of this sisterhood, therefore am also able to draft my own terms and conditions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home