Saturday, September 23, 2006

Kankle free!

Yeah, so I haven't posted anything on this site yet, so I decided to do just that. The other day I was in such a terrible frenze. I had to find my Madrigal cothing to wear while singing the school hymn. One complication came up.... my knee high black nylons were dirty! What was I to do? Well, it turned out that in the far back of Brooke's itty bitty sock drawer was a pair of thigh high black nylons. I did what I thought was best... and put them over my kankles :P and my entire leg. It was a pretty exciting cite. I had discovered something new! When I was wearing these dark black nylons, I had ankles!!!! You heard me! ANKLES! I thought it was pretty exciting and decided to share this interesting news with everyone who has access to this site. Thank you for reading my mellow dramatic account of having ankles. THE END

P.S. You are probably wondering why I have a picture of red nylons. Well, I thought they looked pretty kewl! And now I want a pair or red nylons! Bwahahaha ... not really... but I can prettend! *continues my bwahas* Have a good day... for now!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Brookie said...

There are so many grammatical errors in this post. I don't have the time nor the will to mention and/or fix them for you, so I will just leave it at that. And next time, I implore you to use the handy spell-check feature. Or, if not too vexing, try using your brain. That's all. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home