Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Girls' Night Out

So ladies, I'm definitely thinking we need to hang out together more. Like, all of us just having fun and eating junk food... or not. No junk food I mean. But we could definitely eat food. Maybe if it's just healthy food. Carrots. We need to have a Carrot Party. And we can watch Pride and Prejudices all night long. And by Pride and Prejudises, I mean all of them. The oldie goldie one, the BBC with that hottie Colin Firth, Bridget Jones' Diary (which, after all, is based on this classic Austen novel), the LDS version which, though cooky, is still fun, that Indie version which I've never seen and only heard of called Bride and Prejudice, and of course, the latest edition to this collection: the one that makes me cry beautiful tears of joy every time.

So give me your thoughts on this completely non-kankle related issue! (And alright, fine. We can eat some ice cream if we're absolutely dying. But it will have bananas in it... that makes it somewhat healthy, right? *wink*)

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Brookie said...

"I'll comment on it on my own free will." --Kalli Dawn

I think what Kalli really meant to say here was that she thinks I'm an absolute genius for thinking up this idea that is absolutely amazingly brilliant. Also I believe she was strongly implying a hidden urge to give me twenty bucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home