The Midnight Post
Sooo... it's midnight. Actually it's 12:01 already. But anyways, this is the Midnight Post-- the place where all your midnight dreams come true. Not really, but anyways, you get the idea: this is neat. Cool, if you will. Anyways, my day today was actually quite an enjoyable one. I had a fun time in Italian and an even better time in my Shakespeare class as my group and I presented the 1936 version of "As You Like It" with a skinny yet handsome Orlando and a squeaky German Rosalind. Then Scott came to my house where we watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose. It was creepy!! Anyways, sometimes I forget why I'm blogging. Maybe just because it's midnight. Maybe just because tomorrow is Friday, and it's the beginning of the weekend. Maybe it's because Kalli's 21st birthday is in 2 days. Or maybe it's just because I have nothing better to do on a Thursday night at midnight.

6 Comments:
this is kalli. not brooke. or arnold. and I am finally commenting. I think brooke is really neat.
i am cool
but brooke is cooleqrqqq
\q
q
qqqqqq
` `A````M`ALSO
I'M RETAQRQQQDQEQDQQQQ11
yes. you are a retardqqqq. and yes, I am cool.. Knendndrna smells lik
Post a Comment
<< Home